Find out the infrastructure and technologies used by any site using results from Netcraft
The information that netcraft provides includes:
- Background — This includes basic domain information.
- Network — This includes information from IP Address to Domain names to nameservers.
- SSL/TLS — This gives the ssl/tls status of the target
- Hosting History -This gives the information on the hosting history of the target
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF) — This describes who can send mail on the domains behalf
- DMARC -This is a mechanism for domain owners to indicate how mail purporting to originate from their domain should be authenticated
- Web Trackers — This trackers can be used to monitor individual user behavior across the web
- Site Technology — This section includes details on :
- Cloud & PaaS: Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over a network (typically the Internet). Platform as a service (PaaS) is a category of cloud computing services that provide a computing platform and a solution stack as a service.
- Server-Side: Includes all the main technologies that Netcraft detects as running on the server such as PHP.
- Content Delivery Network: A content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers on the Internet. The goal of a CDN is to serve content to end-users with high availability and high performance.
- Content Management System: A content management system (CMS) is a computer program that allows publishing, editing and modifying content as well as maintenance from a central interface.
- Mobile Technologies: Mobile technology is the technology used for hand held mobile devices.
- Web Stats: Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.
- Character Encoding: A character encoding system consists of a code that pairs each character from a given repertoire with something else such as a bit pattern, sequence of natural numbers, octets, or electrical pulses in order to facilitate the transmission of data (generally numbers or text) through telecommunication networks or for data storage.
- Web Browser Targeting: Web browser targeting enables software applications to make use of specific functions of the browser as well as optimizing the application for specific browser versions.
1. Access https://sitereport.netcraft.com/ and search for the domain you want